If you are one of our typical clients, you will:
- Be seeking to build upon and maintain your unique investment portfolios which are often made up of traditional and non-traditional assets
- Insist on all investments remaining and being made in your name/s
- Want to consider investment opportunities from a range of independent sources while insisting on understanding investment choices
- Be assured by our robust, commercial and tax-aware analysis of all investment opportunities that arise for your portfolio
- Be comforted that we closely monitor investments on a day-to-day basis and provide regular contact with you to keep you up to date on the performance of your portfolios
- Be relieved of the daily burden of the correspondence, administration and compliance issues that go hand-in-hand with contemporary diversified investing
- Be free to focus on the important issues in your life knowing that your savings and investments are working hard for you every day.
Becoming a client
We will meet with you for an initial interview on a no fee and no obligation basis if there is the possibility that we can provide value for money in financial planning or portfolio management services. We may request some financial details prior to such a meeting to assess how best we can provide appropriate services to you. If preferred, we can also conduct such discussions by telephone.
At this meeting, you are provided with a Financial Services Guide, a Client Questionnaire and a Risk Profile Questionnaire as well as entering into a comprehensive discussion detailing our capabilities in the areas relevant to you. We will explore your individual circumstances and seek to provide a tailored solution to your financial planning and investment management needs.
Prior to commencing any work for you we will send you a formal engagement letter which will scope out the work to be done and provide full fee estimates and disclosures of costs. If you then wish to proceed, you sign and return an Authority to Proceed.
Our objectives and indeed legal obligations are to 'know our client' and as such we are required to obtain from you the most comprehensive disclosure of your personal circumstances that you are able to give. We have developed the Client Questionnaire over many years of experience and will assist you in the completion of the data if it is required.
Crucial for us in financial planning and investment advice is to know your personal circumstances, your assets and liabilities, your income and expenses and your needs and objectives in seeking advice.
Risk profile questionnaire
Our investment objective is to maximise portfolio returns for an agreed level of risk. The starting point in this process is the comprehensive assessment of your risk profile and then assisting you to understand the full ramifications and facets of risk.
To do this we use a brief IRESS Risk Profiler questionnaire which has been developed and tested extensively over many years of practical application. The results of the questionnaire provide a statistical indication of your sensitivity and tolerance to loss. Using the results as a basis, further discussions and information in relation to other qualitative aspects of your attitude to risk are then assessed prior to establishing a formally agreed asset allocation.
Pitcher Partners Investment Services Pty Ltd | ABN 24 052 941 036 | AFS Licence No. 229887 | An Independent Investment Advisory Practice