How we can help
A family office enables the private financial affairs and capital of a family to be managed across investment classes such as direct property, listed shares, private equity, business interests, philanthropic pursuits and cash reserves.
Working with financial families and individuals, Pitcher Partners Family Office integrates a marketing leading service suite for the management of families wealth across generations whilst maximising returns and supporting family values and legacies.
The family office service is designed around the individual family needs through an initial discovery and planning session. Identification of services, risk areas and family goals and aspirations are then documented and a plan implemented.
Having access to key staff and methodologies with the experience to assist with the implementation and management of the family's financial affairs is critical. Pitcher Partners Family Office provides the core day to day client service team but also draws on the experience of specialist practice groups from a National Association of more than 1,000 staff to deliver the service. The result is the family receives a dedicated client service team that is accessible and understands in detail the family’s financial affairs, whilst being able to draw on the Pitcher Partners global network of technical advisors when required.
Working with a Pitcher Partners advisor to establish and manage your Family Office means you will be provided with many benefits including:
- Access to a dedicated client service team designed to meet your financial management needs
- Co-ordinated and disciplined approach to managing your financial affairs
- Access to leading tax, superannuation, business advisory, financial advisory and philanthropy specialists
- Access to technology to store and manage your financial records
- Ability to separate business and private financial affairs for confidential reasons
- Ability to outsource the day to day management of your financial affairs enabling you and your family to have piece of mind that your affairs are being professionally managed
- Access to structures and management for family wealth preservation until younger family members reach the age and maturity to responsibly manage their own affairs
Ultimately, a family office is all about maintaining harmony amongst family members and at the same time managing your wealth and protecting all your assets in the most effective manner possible.
Detailed services from advisory to administration can include:
- Business and commercial advisory
- Investment portfolio construction, monitoring and management
- Financial & tax strategies for assets protection and wealth transfer
- Philanthropy management
- Intergenerational wealth planning and governance
- Estate planning
- Insurance management
- Retirement, superannuation and trustee services
- Financial reporting and compliance
- Cashflow budgeting and reporting
- Executive Payroll
- ATO and ASIC compliance
- Administration / mail management
The service is ultimately tailored to suit your family.