As a senior partner at Pitcher Partners Sydney, Wayne has experience with businesses and families in a wide range of industries and situations.
Clients are provided .with the most expert advice on a wide range of business issues with a focus on family owned businesses and foreign companies operating in Australia.
Wayne has been with Pitcher Partners and its predecessor firm since 1977.
- Professional practices
- Property and construction
Memberships & Qualifications
- Bachelor of Commerce - University of New South Wales
- Fellow of CPA Australia
- Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in Australia
- Former State Councillor and Chair of Audit committee of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in Australia and Member of Membership and Disciplinary Committees
- Member of the Taxation Institute of Australia
- Registered Company Auditor and Tax Agent
Services & Specialisations
Information in business is the key to being able to make the right decisions at the right ...Discover More
Tax affects every individual, public, private and multinational company, each with their o...Discover More
Forward thinking businesses who strive to maintain competitiveness or achieve strategic gr...Discover More
The business structure should balance between your short and long term objectives, success...Discover More
Forging the future of your business beyond the boundaries of today requires strategic plan...Discover More
The preparation and maintenance of an Estate Plan is an effective way of ensuring that a p...Discover More
When wealth accumulates in a family and is passed on through one generation to another, th...Discover More
Back to People
Where you are managing the wealth of you and your family, you might be looking for a meani...Discover More