Tom is an admitted lawyer and chartered accountant, with significant experience providing tax advice to a wide range of clients, especially in the context of mergers and acquisitions and other significant transactions. He has worked for clients in a wide range of industries, including mining, oil and gas, financial services, infrastructure, property and mining services.
Prior to joining Pitcher Partners, Tom worked for EY, where he was seconded to London for two years in the Transaction Taxes team, helping him develop a unique international and transaction tax specialisation.
Memberships & Qualifications
- Bachelor of Commerce – University of Queensland
- Bachelor of Laws – University Of Queensland
- Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice – Australian National University
- Admitted Lawyer – Queensland
- Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Australia and New Zealand
- Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice - Australian National University
- Admitted Lawyer - Queensland
- Member of the Tax Institute of Australia
Services & Specialisations