Medium to large sized privately owned businesses and small listed public companies derive maximum business benefits from working with Theo and relying on his more than 20 years experience providing tax consulting and advisory services.
His skills and expertise cover the full spectrum of tax consulting services, and focus on advising clients on international tax issues such as cross border transactions and international structuring.
His thorough understanding of the complexities of Australian and international tax regimes and the great respect he receives both from within Pitcher Partners and with external agencies led to his appointment to head of Pitcher Partners Tax Consulting division in 2011.
Theo is a recognised authority on tax matters and is regularly called on by Government and other regulatory bodies for advice.
- Aged Care
- Professional investors and private equity
- Property development and investors
Memberships & Qualifications
- Bachelor of Business (Accounting) (Swinburne University of Technology)
- Chairman, Baker Tilly International's Asia Pacific Tax Committee
- Fellow, Taxation Institute of Australia
- Master of Taxation (University of Melbourne)
- Member, Australian Government Treasury's Tax Treaties Advisory Panel
- Member, Institute of Chartered Accountants in Australia (ICAA)
11th August 2016
Last night our Melbourne firm, in conjunction with the Australia China
Business Council and the Fred Hollows Foundation, hosted a fireside
31st May 2016
To assist you in this process, Pitcher Partners has released its tax planning
toolkit for 2016 click here . The toolkit has over 160 tax planni...
Services & Specialisations
A key business strategy for any organisation is to manage their tax obligation at the same...Discover More
Back to People
The business structure should balance between your short and long term objectives, success...Discover More