Scott’s audit clients include ASX-listed companies, large private entities to mid-sized national and international companies.
Scott and his team are responsible for planning, performing and reporting on financial due diligence with respect to an IPO and/or acquisition, as well as preparation of an Investigating Accountant’s Report and/or a review of Forecast Report for inclusion in a Prospectus or offer document.
Scott enjoys working with clients and their other advisors to plan and implement M&A strategies to realise their corporate objectives in a seamless and commercially astute manner.
Areas of expertise
Scott has over 24 years’ experience in the following areas:
- Financial due diligence;
- Advice regarding, or independent reporting on, mergers & acquisitions, divestments, joint ventures and capital raisings;
- Investigating Accountant’s Reports;
- Independent Review of Forecast Reports;
- Independent Expert’s Reports for ASX-listed company transactions;
- Audits and financial risk assessments; and
- Benchmarking engagements.
- Professional services
- Funds management
Memberships & Qualifications
- Bachelor of Commerce in Accounting
- Fellow - Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- Registered Company Auditor
Services & Specialisations
Pitcher Partners has a strong reputation for providing quality independent audit and assur...Discover More
Back to People
Every transaction, no matter what its size, is key to the growth or succession of a busine...Discover More