Rob is the Managing Partner of Pitcher Partners Sydney and is responsible for leading the firm to execute its strategic objectives, while ensuring the firm’s high standards of client care are maintained. He is also a partner of the Sydney Private Clients group.
Rob has developed a broad range of advisory skills during his career, spanning across a number of services and industry sectors, such as funds management, professional services, recruitment, property and retail. He is one of the partners responsible for the Private Client offering within the firm, providing advisory services to family offices and high-net worth families.
He also provides advice and support for many funds management businesses both domestically and internationally.
Rob has a strong interest in business consulting and structuring and his pragmatic and commercial approach to solving problems is highly appreciated by his clients.
Areas of expertise
- Private Client Tax and Structuring
- Family Office Services
- Employment and Remuneration
- Business Advisory Services
- Outsourced Accounting
- AccountantsDaily Executive of the Year
- AccountantsDaily Excellence Award
- Funds management
- Professional services
Memberships & Qualifications
- Bachelor of Commerce
- Associate - Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- Chartered Tax Advisor - Taxation Institute of Australia
- Associate - Australian Institute of Company Directors
27th January 2016
Pitcher Partners NSW has welcomed the release of Commsec’s State of the
States figures today, commenting that NSW’s increased economic growth ...
Services & Specialisations