Renee brings to her clients the confidence to operate in the marketplace with strategic decision making and driven business performance.
She has more than 10 years’ experience practicing in the areas of business recovery and insolvency services, project management and business advisory services delivers leading edge advice to her clients, based on direct experience gained in their industry in Australia, London and New York.
Areas of Expertise
- Turnaround, consulting, restructuring and corporate insolvency
- Restructuring ASX listed companies using the Voluntary Administration Process
- Acquisition due diligence and structuring
- Investigating Accountants Reports
- Informal Workout
- Forensic & Financial Investigation and Analysis
Memberships & Qualifications
- Official and Registered Liquidator
- Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants
- Member of the Insolvency Practitioners Association of Australia
- Member of the Australian Institute of Company Directors
- Bachelor of Commerce
24th November 2017
But the perception that when a company goes into administration it will
inevitably wind down is not always true.
In fact, appointing an administr...
Services & Specialisations
Growth and competitiveness opportunities exist for everyone. Finding them and then exploit...Discover More
Every transaction, no matter what its size, is key to the growth or succession of a busine...Discover More
Companies and individuals who may be financially ill or going through a difficult time, us...Discover More
Back to People
Scaling new heights and exploring opportunities is at the heart of every business journey....Discover More