Clients receive many benefits when they work with Peter on managing their tax matters. He brings many years' experience advising a diverse range of clients with respect to the Australian taxation implications of their business activities.
- Funds management
Memberships & Qualifications
- Bachelor of Commerce (Hons) (University of Melbourne)
- Bachelor of Laws (Hons) (University of Melbourne)
- Master of Laws (Monash University)
- Member, Institute of Chartered Accountants of Australia (ICAA)
- Member, Taxation Institute of Australia
15th August 2018
There is still current uncertainty as to when to apply the lower company tax
rate of 27.5% for company tax payments and dividends. ...
10th August 2018
In both cases, the ATO issued assessments on the basis that payments that had
been made to the taxpayers were income. In the firs...
30th October 2017
The government has introduced legislation into Parliament (Treasury Laws
Amendment (Enterprise Tax Plan Base Rate Entities) Bill 2017...
Services & Specialisations