Paul is an Executive Director in our Business Advisory and Assurance team at Pitcher Partners Perth. Paul is a chartered accountant and registered company auditor. He has over 17 years of audit and assurance experience gained across a broad spectrum of industries.
During the last 17 years, Paul has led the audit engagements of many large private and listed companies in Australia and overseas. Since moving to Australia in 2001, Paul has led the audit of a number of ASX 200 listed entities. Examples include, the audit of Australia's third largest Iron Ore miner and one of Australia's largest Nickel & Copper producers.
Paul has had significant experience in working with clients through their growth phases, he has also worked with clients through the transition phase from junior explorer to fully fledged producer.
- Banking and Finance
- Managed investment schemes
- Mining and Exploration
- Not-for-profit Organisation
- Wholesale / Retail
Memberships & Qualifications
- Bachelor of Business (Accounting)
- Fellow of Institute of Chartered Accountants in Ireland (ICAI)
- Graduate of the Institute of Company Directors Course
- Member of Institute of Chartered Accountants in Australia (ICAA)
- Registered Company Auditor
Services & Specialisations