Natalie is a Senior Manager in the Tax Consulting division of Pitcher Partners. Having joined Pitcher Partners in 2003, she has over 14 years’ experience in taxation.
Natalie advises a range of clients including family groups, high-wealth individuals and public companies. She has extensive experience in trust taxation and Division 7A, assisting groups manage the complex tax requirements. Natalie also has experience in the professional services industry, assisting practitioners to put in place effective structures.
Natalie is also well placed to manage dealings with the ATO, having managed reviews and successfully obtained favourable private rulings.
Areas of Expertise
- Trust taxation
- Division 7A
- General income tax, including corporate tax
- Capital gains tax
- Professional services practices
- Property management and development
- Health-wealth individuals / groups
Memberships & Qualifications
- Bachelor of Laws (Hons) / Bachelor of Commerce (Monash University)
- Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice (Leo Cussens Institute)
- Admitted to the Supreme Court of Victoria
- Member of the Taxation Institute of Australia
14th September 2017
With many legal practices operating through structures involving
discretionary trusts, Labor’s recent announcements to ‘crack down’ on
Services & Specialisations