Louise possesses strong financial and management skills acquired while working within the professional services sector and within commercial enterprises.
As a senior member of the Pitcher Partners Consulting team, Louise brings these skills to each assignment while working closely with client leadership teams to enable strategic decisions and drive business performance.
- Disability Services
- Higher Education
- Not for Profit Sector
Memberships & Qualifications
- Associate Fellow of the Australian Institute of Management (AFAIM)
- Bachelor of Business (Accounting) (Dist) (RMIT)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) (RMIT)
- Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants (CA)
- Professional Development Program in Organisation Dynamics (NIODA)
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment qualification
26th August 2016
Providers who are servicing the market will naturally begin to offer services
where they can achieve the greatest efficiencies. That is, services ...
Services & Specialisations
Scaling new heights and exploring opportunities is at the heart of every business journey....Discover More
Pitcher Partners has a strong reputation for providing quality independent audit and assur...Discover More
Growth and competitiveness opportunities exist for everyone. Finding them and then exploit...Discover More
The business structure should balance between your short and long term objectives, success...Discover More
The preparation and maintenance of an Estate Plan is an effective way of ensuring that a p...Discover More
Back to People
Forging the future of your business beyond the boundaries of today requires strategic plan...Discover More