Kara is a Senior Advisor in our Wealth Management Division. Prior to joining Pitcher Partners, Kara worked for both institutional and independent financial advice firms. Before specializing in Financial Planning, Kara worked as an Accountant in both Australia and the UK, and remains a member of CPA Australia.
Through a broad level of experience Kara has developed a unique set of skills in analysing complex strategies for wealth accumulators and retirees. This knowledge and experience allows Kara to explain the various factors which may impact your strategies.
Kara is well qualified as a CPA and has also completed her Master of Financial Planning. Fascinated by the psychology and behaviour of investors, she is currently completing a qualification in Behavioural Economics.
Areas of Expertise
- Financial Planning
- Retirement Planning
- Superannuation Analysis and Comparisons
- Investment Advice and Portfolio Construction
- Medical Practitioners
- Medical and health care specialists
- Private Business and Family Advisory
Memberships & Qualifications
- Master of Financial Planning (CQU)
- CPA Australia
- Bachelor of Business (Accounting)
- Registered Tax Agent with the Tax Practitioners Board
- Graduate Certificate in Business (Behavioural Economics) (currently completing)
- ASFL Representative - Pitcher Partners Wealth Management
26th October 2018
Early economic theory states that decisions made by humans are rational and
based on all available information. It also infers that we will choo...
Services & Specialisations