Jordan is a Partner in the Pitcher Partners Sydney Wealth Management division. As a business, the Pitcher Partners Sydney Wealth Management division has over $1.3 billion of assets under management.
With over 14 years’ experience, he has a broad range of expertise focusing on wealth management and superannuation.
Jordan works with a comprehensive range of clients, from high net wealth individuals and their families through to self-funded retirees. He assists his clients with a range of planning, investment and advisory services including investment selection, investment management/review, strategic advice and superannuation strategies.
- High Net Wealth Individuals/ Families
- Corporate executives (Directors CEO’s CFO’s executives and retired executives)
- Sporting professionals
- Professional services executives
Memberships & Qualifications
- Bachelor of Business (Accounting) - University of Western Sydney
- Diploma of Finance and Mortgage Broking Management - Finance and Related Service Training Academy
- Diploma of Financial Services (Financial Planning) - PS 146 Training Australia
- Justice of the Peace
- Member of the Mortgage and Finance Association of Australia
- Member of the SMSF Professionals' Association of Australia
- Specialist SMSF Advisor
Services & Specialisations
Forging the future of your business beyond the boundaries of today requires strategic plan...Discover More
The preparation and maintenance of an Estate Plan is an effective way of ensuring that a p...Discover More
When wealth accumulates in a family and is passed on through one generation to another, th...Discover More
In an increasingly complex and regulated environment, engaging the right professionals to ...Discover More
Where you are managing the wealth of you and your family, you might be looking for a meani...Discover More
The investment advice and wealth management market is a difficult one to negotiate. There ...Discover More
Pitcher Partners Sydney Wealth Management specialises in providing a range of advisory and...Discover More
Back to People