Jordan is a Partner in the Pitcher Partners Sydney Wealth Management division. As a business, the Pitcher Partners Sydney Wealth Management division has over $1.3 billion of assets under management.
With over 14 years’ experience, he has a broad range of expertise focusing on wealth management and superannuation.
Jordan works with a comprehensive range of clients, from high net wealth individuals and their families through to self-funded retirees. He assists his clients with a range of planning, investment and advisory services including investment selection, investment management/review, strategic advice and superannuation strategies.
- High Net Wealth Individuals/ Families
- Corporate executives (Directors CEO’s CFO’s executives and retired executives)
- Sporting professionals
- Professional services executives
Memberships & Qualifications
- Bachelor of Business (Accounting) - University of Western Sydney
- Diploma of Finance and Mortgage Broking Management - Finance and Related Service Training Academy
- Diploma of Financial Services (Financial Planning) - PS 146 Training Australia
- Justice of the Peace
- Member of the Mortgage and Finance Association of Australia
- Member of the SMSF Professionals' Association of Australia
- Specialist SMSF Advisor
Services & Specialisations
The investment advice and wealth management market is a difficult one to negotiate. There ...Discover More
The preparation and maintenance of an Estate Plan is an effective way of ensuring that a p...Discover More
When wealth accumulates in a family and is passed on through one generation to another, th...Discover More
Back to People
In an increasingly complex and regulated environment, engaging the right professionals to ...Discover More