As Managing Partner of Pitcher Partners in Melbourne and previous head of tax consulting, John has a strong understanding and appreciation for issues affecting the firm's broad client base and in particular the challenges of running a middle market business.
His public and private clients know they can rely on him to provide them with the highest level of professional tax consulting advice on all their tax issues with his significant experience across a broad range of industries, both in Australia and overseas and through his solid reputation working with revenue authorities.
Clients have the security in knowing they have the services of a recognised authority in National and international tax matters, evidenced by John being a regular presenter at seminars conducted by the Taxation Institute of Australia and CPA Australia and - so clients receive the most leading edge and expert advice available.
- Development and Construction
- Property Management
- Travel Industry
Memberships & Qualifications
- Affiliate, Institute of Chartered Accountants in Australia (ICAA)
- Co-chair, National Property and Development Group
- Committee Member, ATO's National Tax Liaison Group - Capital Gains Sub Committee
- Fellow, Australian Society of Certified Practising Accountants and leader of its Australia's Capital Gains Tax Centre of Excellence
- Fellow, Taxation Institute of Australia
- Graduate Diploma Taxation Law (Monash University)
- Managing Partner, Pitcher Partners Melbourne
3rd May 2016
“We’re extremely pleased to see a 2.5% cut in company tax for businesses
with under $10m in revenue,” said John Brazzale, Managing Partner a...
29th September 2015
First, we have a Prime Minister who has spent a substantial period of time in
commercial life so he understands the issues in running businesses; ...
11th December 2014
Pitcher Partners has enjoyed a back to back win at the 2014 Thomson Reuters
Tax and Accounting Excellence Awards, taking out the Accounting Firm o...
5th September 2014
At the opening, Minister Wells congratulated the leading accounting and
advisory firm for having the vision and strategic acumen to capitalize on ...
3rd September 2014
Pitcher Partners is very pleased to announce that we will be opening a new
office in Melbourne’s South East region in August this year.
27th August 2014
The following excerpts have been taken from the Australian Financial Review
Article, Small business on the big agenda, by Jessica Gardner, which
Services & Specialisations