Jim Gouskos is a Principal of the Audit and International Transactions division in the Adelaide office, specialising in a variety of Audit and Assurance services to large corporates, Not for Profits and ASX listed public companies.
Jim has extensive IPO experience working with China based companies providing them with audit and assurances services for listing on the ASX.
Jim joined the Pitcher Partners team during April 2016. Previously, Jim was Director of Audit and Assurance at Moore Stephens having been there for over 20 years.
Working together with his audit team Jim achieves high results and is a valuable asset to the firm.
In addition to the responsibilities in Audit and International transactions, Jim has been involved in the following professional roles:
- Executive Committee Member of Australia China Business Council (ACBC) SA Branch
- Treasurer of Australia China Business Council (ACBC) SA Branch
- Active member of China Australia Entrepreneurs Association Inc. (CAEAI)
- Past Member of the Audit Committee of the Institute of Internal Auditors (Australia) involved in the development of various audit, governance and risk assurance professional development courses in South Australia (2000 to 2006).
- Past Board member of the Institute of Internal Auditors (Australia) SA Branch and
- Board Member of the Institute of Internal Auditors (Australia) and National Profile Committee (during 2000 to 2006).
- Previous National Board member of Moore Stephens Australia
- Aged Care
- Food and Agribusiness
- Health care
- Not for profit
Memberships & Qualifications
- Chartered Accountant
- Certified Practicing Accountant
- Registered Company Auditor
- Bachelor of Arts (Accountancy)
- Member of Certified Practising Accountants ANZ and Member of Chartered Practicing Accountants Australia
- Member of Australian Institute of Company Directors (AICD)
- Member of Risk Management Institute of Australia (RMIA)
Services & Specialisations
Pitcher Partners has a strong reputation for providing quality independent audit and assur...Discover More
Organisations, like the business and regulatory landscapes in which they operate, are cons...Discover More
In today’s complex and regulated corporate environment, it is crucial for organisations ...Discover More
Back to People