Hugh is a skilled manager and consultant with proven experience on large programmes of work as well as individual projects. He has the ability to manage and lead teams, whilst also able to work independently and consult with senior management. He easily adapts to the situation at hand to strategically analyse and evaluate business situations to deliver robust solutions.
Hugh has a strong level of business acumen and always considers the commercial implications for both his employer and his clients. He has solid stakeholder management and communication skills which enables him to effectively liaise with clients to understand their needs and quickly assemble the right team to provide a strong offering which delivers the best outcomes.
Hugh enjoys working in different environments and thrives on developing a solid understanding of new areas of knowledge. He also possesses a deep understanding of project methodologies and approaches. He has strong procurement and vendor management skills and enjoys working with clients to identify the most appropriate solutions for their organisations.
- State Government
- Federal Government
Memberships & Qualifications
- Bachelor of Agricultural Science (Economics) 1996 - University of Melbourne
- Master of Agricultural Science (Economics) 1999 - University of Melbourne
- Graduate Diploma in Applied Finance and Investment 2003 - Securities Institute of Australia
- Certified Prince2 Practitioner 2007 - APM Group
- Certified Managing Successful Programmes (MSP) Practitioner 2008 - APM Group
- Certified ScrumMaster 2011 - Scrum Alliance
Services & Specialisations