Greg joined Pitcher Partners in 1999 and was admitted to partnership in 2008.
Large family groups and clients in the corporate sector receive the most expert professional advice from Greg who has made them his specialty.
They receive real value add services from Greg resulting from his time working as a tax lawyer which means he is across the legal requirements and ramifications of tax law as well as the regulatory regime.
Clients know they will comply with their tax obligations in the most effective and efficient manner when they work with Greg and take advantage of his advice and experience across a wide range of taxation matters to reduce their tax liability. They rely on him to produce the desired business result every time.
- Food and Agribusiness
Memberships & Qualifications
- Bachelor of Arts/Bachelor of Laws (Monash University)
- Committee representing SME market
- Fellow of the Taxation Institute of Australia
- Master of Laws (Taxation Law) (University of Melbourne)
- Member of the Law Institute of Victoria
- Participating Member of CPA Tax Centre of Excellence Committee
- Participatory Member of Tax Practitioners Forum and CPA Public Practitioner
- Qualified legal practitioner
21st July 2017
*What do the guidelines relate to?*
The guidelines relate to unpaid entitlements (UPEs) of corporate
beneficiaries to the income of a trust that ...
Services & Specialisations
Tax affects every individual, public, private and multinational company, each with their o...Discover More
Back to People
A key business strategy for any organisation is to manage their tax obligation at the same...Discover More