Denise brings to her clients many years’ tax experience with a particular focus on assisting clients with international operations. Denise regularly advises clients on inbound and outbound structuring, financing arrangements, transfer pricing and assists clients in dealing with queries from revenue authorities.
As a qualified business expert, Denise also assists her clients on financial matters as they pertain to tax issues through an in-depth understanding of the industries in which they operate.
- Family office
- Professional services
- Manufacturing and distribution
Memberships & Qualifications
- Bachelor of Commerce (University of Melbourne)
- Bachelor of Laws (Hons) (University of Melbourne)
- Master of Laws (University of Melbourne)
- Accredited Tax Law Specialist
- Law Institute of Victoria
- Admitted to legal practice in Victoria
- Affiliate Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in Australia (ICAA)
- Chartered Tax Advisor with the Tax Institute and a member of its International
- Committee Member of the Division 815 Working Group
- Member of the BEPS Tax Advisory Group
- Member of the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners - TEP
7th November 2018
======== SNAPSHOT ============================================================
-------- WHO? -----------------------------------------------------...
21st August 2018
As part of a broader policy framework relating to foreign investment in
housing, the Government has introduced a vacancy fee – a fe...
Services & Specialisations
A key business strategy for any organisation is to manage their tax obligation at the same...Discover More
Tax affects every individual, public, private and multinational company, each with their o...Discover More
Forward thinking businesses who strive to maintain competitiveness or achieve strategic gr...Discover More
Back to People
The business structure should balance between your short and long term objectives, success...Discover More