Denise brings to her clients many years’ tax experience with a particular focus on assisting clients with international operations. Denise regularly advises clients on inbound and outbound structuring, financing arrangements, transfer pricing and assists clients in dealing with queries from revenue authorities.
As a qualified business expert, Denise also assists her clients on financial matters as they pertain to tax issues through an in-depth understanding of the industries in which they operate.
- Family office
- Professional services
- Manufacturing and distribution
Memberships & Qualifications
- Bachelor of Commerce (University of Melbourne)
- Bachelor of Laws (Hons) (University of Melbourne)
- Master of Laws (University of Melbourne)
- Accredited Tax Law Specialist
- Law Institute of Victoria
- Admitted to legal practice in Victoria
- Affiliate Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in Australia (ICAA)
- Chartered Tax Advisor with the Tax Institute and a member of its International
- Committee Member of the Division 815 Working Group
- Member of the BEPS Tax Advisory Group
- Member of the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners - TEP
1st April 2016
“In our view, based on the experiences of countries like the US, the
associated compliance issues would be difficult and time-consuming,” said...
31st March 2016
.. What assets does the regime apply to?
The new capital gains tax withholding regime will apply to contracts entered
into on or after 1 July 201...
5th February 2016
The updates to the guide appear to be an attempt to reconcile the
simplification options introduced in December 2014 with the *ATO*’s
Services & Specialisations
Forward thinking businesses who strive to maintain competitiveness or achieve strategic gr...Discover More
Back to People
A key business strategy for any organisation is to manage their tax obligation at the same...Discover More