Darryn is an accounting technical (IFRS) and financial reporting specialist with over 25 years of professional experience in a range of accounting and audit related roles. Darryn has extensive financial reporting and accounting advisory experience in the Australian corporate sector, public sector and private not-for-profit sector, covering such matters as:
- Accounting policy development
- Accounting technical advice
- Expert reports
- Financial statements presentation and disclosure
Darryn has a demonstrated ability to identify and resolve significant accounting matters, to deliver sound accounting advice and to work collaboratively to achieve positive outcomes.
- Not for profit
- Public sector
Memberships & Qualifications
- Member of Chartered Accountants Australia + New Zealand (CA)
- Fellow of Financial Services Institute of Australasia (F Fin)
- Bachelor of Business (Accounting) Monash University
- Graduate Diploma in Applied Investment and Finance Financial Services Institute of Australasia
6th July 2018
.. How will this impact Australian financial reporting?
Removing the ‘reporting entity concept’ from Australian Accounting
Standards would re...
Services & Specialisations