Chris joined the practice in 1998 and became a partner in 2006.
Chris has a broad range of experience working with clients across numerous industries and sectors.
While working in London, Chris gained significant experience where he dealt with large multinationals in both the manufacturing and shipping industries.
Chris has a broad range of practical accounting, audit and analytical skills. His knowledge, initiative and analytical abilities, in conjunction with his ability to mentor and train staff, have made him instrumental to the Audit and Assurance team and the firm.
Areas of expertise
- Assurance: external audit, due diligence, agreed upon procedures engagements and the provision of accounting standards and financial reporting advice.
- Audit: financial statement audits, AFSL audits, audits, compliance plan audits and GS007.
- Asset Management
- Public sector
- Financial services
- Shipping and Transport
Memberships & Qualifications
- Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting)
- Member - Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- Registered Company Auditor
Services & Specialisations