Andrew joined the firm in early 2017. Over the decade prior, Andrew held senior roles in two of Australia’s largest and longest standing financial institutions.
Andrew has a broad range of experience encompassing investment management, tax minimisation, debt management, asset protection, retirement planning and estate planning allowing him to guide his clients to their ideal financial position.
Andrew is a recipient of the FPA Prize in Financial Planning, as well as being a guest speaker at Sky News Business and the University of NSW.
Andrew’s clients are small corporate bodies, Not-for-Profits and family groups including professionals, executives and retirees.
Andrew Wilson is an authorised representative of the Pitcher Partners Sydney Wealth Management, ABN 85 135 817 766, AFS License 336950.
Areas of Expertise
- Listed shares, managed funds, LIC’s, ETF’s, unlisted investments and IPO’s
- Self-managed super funds, retail super funds, industry super funds, corporate super funds and defined benefit schemes
- Entity advice: Discretionary trust, family trusts, testamentary trusts, unit trusts and companies
- Investment loans and margin loans
- Estate planning advice guidance: Wills, Powers of Attorney and Guardianship