Andrew is a principal in the Business and IT Services division of Pitcher Partners in Adelaide and commenced with Pitcher Partners in 1995.
Prior to joining Pitcher Partners Andrew worked for Honeywell Systems as an IT Consultant.
Andrew has completed the Advanced Tax module of the Taxation Institute of Australia gaining a High Distinction in the course as well as winning the Justice Graham Hill Scholarship.
Andrew has completed the ATAX property segment of the Master of Taxation with the University of New South Wales.
Areas of expertise
- Income Tax advice: Business Structures, Superannuation, Income Tax, Capital Gains Tax and GST, Tax planning taxation consequences of major transactions
- Property development
- Building and Construction
- Retirement Villages
- Motor Vehicle Industry
- Finance Industry
Memberships & Qualifications
- Bachelor of Arts in Accounting (majoring in IT and Accounting)
- Certified Practising Accountant
- Chartered Tax Advisor
- Fellow of the Tax Institute of Australia
- Member of Chartered Accountants ANZ
6th October 2016
As businesses come to rely more on cloud technology for their operations,
issues of data storage, data security, and data sovereignty are coming t...
Services & Specialisations
Information in business is the key to being able to make the right decisions at the right ...Discover More
A key business strategy for any organisation is to manage their tax obligation at the same...Discover More
Back to People
It is a key business imperative, and a key driver of future performance, that organisation...Discover More