Aileen is a Director in the Tax Consulting division of Pitcher Partners Melbourne and heads up the firm’s transfer pricing service offering. Aileen has over 12 years consulting experience providing advice on a broad range of transfer pricing matters to clients across a range of different industries.
Prior to joining Pitcher Partners in 2016, Aileen worked with:
• National Australia Bank in assisting them to implement OECD Action 13 – Country by Country (“CbC”) Reporting.
During this time Aileen worked extensively with a wide range of stakeholders globally and domestically, she established an Action 13 working group with industry peers and also consulted regularly with the Australian Taxation Office on CbC which included development of the Australian Local File.
• KPMG UK and Australia for 10 years in the transfer pricing practice. Advising clients on transfer pricing matters
including financing arrangements, business restructures, risk review, audit defense assistance, implementation and
operationalization of transfer pricing policies and putting in place transfer pricing documentation.
Memberships & Qualifications
- Qualified Chartered Tax Advisor Professional Exams (ATII/ CTA)
- Association of Tax Technicians (ATT)
- KPMG diploma in Tax and Accounting
- LLB Law and Accounting (Queen’s University
18th April 2018
The Australian Taxation Office (ATO) has recognised this change and is also
responding, with new powers/legislation, increased taxpayer reviews an...
8th December 2017
SGEs that are December and January balancers will have until 15 February 2018
to lodge CbC Statements. This includes the Local File, Master File...
Services & Specialisations