WHO | Who is the Adelaide Graduate Program applicable for?
Our Adelaide Graduate Program is for graduates who have completed their university studies within the last two years, who are ready to join our development program and commence their ongoing career with Pitcher Partners.
WHAT | What will you experience in the Adelaide Graduate Program?
The Adelaide Graduate Program offers study support towards CA if not already attained. We also offer extensive training in both technical and personal development. It is expected that applicants are motivated, self-starting individuals who embrace change and innovation. They are passionate about developing a career in professional services.
Our Adelaide Graduate Program includes:
- Induction week where you will meet your peers
- The National Graduate Induction Program held in Queensland each year
- Technical training to provide you with an understanding of the processes and software that we use in our work
- Personal and professional development including communication skills, personal branding, resilience, leadership, planning and prioritising, delegation, time management, career development, social media management and presentation skills
- Internal and external professional networking events
- A range of employee benefits to help you balance your life with work including Wellness@Work Program, time in lieu and social pursuits
WHEN | When is our Adelaide Graduate Program?
We hire for our Adelaide Graduate Program on an as needed basis, so commencement dates are dependent on our current hiring needs.
HOW | How do I apply or express interest in the Adelaide Graduate Program?
Our Adelaide Graduate Program is a pathway progression from our Undergraduate Program. Find out more about our Undergraduate Program here.
Where would you like to shine the brightest? Find out more about our Adelaide practice areas.