WHO | Who is the Perth Graduate Program applicable for?
Our Perth Graduate Program is for graduates who have completed their university studies within the last 12 months, who are ready to join our development program and commence their ongoing career with Pitcher Partners.
WHAT | What will you experience in the Perth Graduate Program?
Our Perth Graduate Program provides graduates the opportunity to experience the many career possibilities that working in a full service accounting and advisory firm offers, and be exposed to a wide variety of clients, from well-known international brands to family run businesses, government and not-for-profit organisations.
As a graduate your path will be guided by a dedicated buddy and complemented by close interactions with our executive directors and senior staff. You will be offered ongoing technical and professional development opportunities.
We believe in partnering with our clients in their business; we do not just offer a service, and that is why we have a proud reputation for excellent client care.
Our Perth Graduate Program includes:
- The National Graduate Induction Program held in Queensland each year
- Technical training to provide you with an understanding of the processes and software that we use in our work
- Personal and professional development
- Internal and external Professional Networking events
- A range of employee benefits to help you balance your life with work including purchased leave, time in lieu and social pursuits
WHEN | When is our Perth Graduate Program?
- Taxation and Accounting Services | To commence immediately, ideal for Accounting/Commerce Graduates who graduated mid-year, applications close Sunday 26 August 2018.
- Audit and Assurance Services, and Business Recovery and Insolvency Services | To commence March 2019, ideal for Accounting/Commerce Graduates who will graduate at the end of 2018, applications close Sunday 26 August 2018.
HOW | How do I apply or express interest in the Perth Graduate Program?
Applicants should provide a cover letter, resume and current transcript of academic record to firstname.lastname@example.org (please specify which Graduate position you are applying for).
Where would you like to shine the brightest? Find out more about our Perth practice areas.