WHO | Who is the Perth Graduate Program applicable for?
Our Perth Graduate Program is for graduates who have completed their university studies within the last 12 months, who are ready to join our development program and commence their ongoing career with Pitcher Partners.
WHAT | What will you experience in the Perth Graduate Program?
Our Perth Graduate Program provides graduates the opportunity to experience the many career possibilities that working in a full service accounting and advisory firm offers, and be exposed to a wide variety of clients, from well-known international brands to family run businesses, government and not-for-profit organisations.
As a graduate your path will be guided by a dedicated buddy and complemented by close interactions with our executive directors and senior staff. You will be offered ongoing technical and professional development opportunities.
We believe in partnering with our clients in their business; we do not just offer a service, and that is why we have a proud reputation for excellent client care.
Our Perth Graduate Program includes:
- The National Graduate Induction Program held in Queensland each year
- Technical training to provide you with an understanding of the processes and software that we use in our work
- Personal and professional development
- Internal and external Professional Networking events
- A range of employee benefits to help you balance your life with work including purchased leave, time in lieu and social pursuits
WHEN | When is our Perth Graduate Program?
Our Perth Graduate Program commences in March. Graduates work full time in an ongoing permanent position.
HOW | How do I apply or express interest in the Perth Graduate Program?
Our 2019 Perth Graduate Program is a pathway progression from our Vacation Program. Find out more about our Vacation Program here.
Where would you like to shine the brightest? Find out more about our Perth practice areas.